Physical medicine and Rehabilitation is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention of injuries and diseases of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh is a Board Certified Physiatrist and Sports Medicine specialist. He specializes in the geriatric and pediatric treatment of any pain or injury related to the muscles, bones, joints, and related structures of the body.
Our office provides non-surgical treatments to enhance performance by goal directed care through:
· Pain Management
· Ultrasound-Guided Injections
· Electrodiagnostic Tests (Nerve/Muscle tests)
· Trigger Point Therapy
· Joint Fluid Treatment - Alternative for osteoarthritis surgery.
· Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
· Hair Restoration
We provide Geriatric and Pediatric Musculoskeletal care for:
· Pain management
· Injuries/Diseases of the Nerves, Muscles, Tendon, Joints and Bones
· Injuries and illnesses that affect how you move
· Back pain, Neck Pain
· Sports related injuries
· Work related injuries/occupational diseases
· Car Accidents
· Personal Injuries
Your initial visit will start with a personal interview and a physical examination. Our goal is to help you continue to live an active and functional life.